[ale] [OT] DTV reception

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Fri Apr 3 09:05:03 EDT 2009

Calvin:

It is heart-warming to know there are others like me out there. I
spent a lot of time tweaking the system to get it to work well. I am
sure you take pride in yourself setup too. I have been a mythtv user
since the beginning (april 2002), but I was always sort of
dissatisfied with the quality of the output from the analog cards, so
I would only use it to watch tv on the computer, but not at the
entertainment center. Now, the quality is dynamite, so all my tv is on
mythtv.

I also noticed the shananigans with certain streams and even at
different times of day, but I noticed from the output of ffmpeg when
converting to iphone format.

Anyway, if you need anyone to bounce ideas/questions off, you now have
a peer in this area.

Chris Kleeschulte