[ale] [OT] Unlocked GSM phone

Adam prozaconstilts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:45:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a really old AT&T Blue wireless SIM that is on a really old voice
plan that I don't want to change, because it's alot cheaper than what
AT&T offers now.

Unfortunately, my Nokia 3200B finally ate it, and I'm in the market for
an unlocked GSM phone I can drop my SIM in.

Does anyone have any experience with unlocked cell phone purchasing that
could recommend a seller? I have no need for any bells and whistles. I'd
like the cheapest, simplest phone that can send and receive calls.