[ale] KVM and Cisco switch for sale

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:19:54 EDT 2009

With all these servers for sale I thought I'd see of anyone needs some kvm
or networking gear-

I have an Avocent Autoview 2000 for sale. It supports 16 servers and 2 heads
(ps2/vga). The servers connect using dongles readily and cheaply available
on ebay and regular cat5. This is a great switch and I hate to get rid of it
but I simply don't need it.  $250.

Also for sale is a Cisco 2924xlen Enterprise switch with 24 10/100 ports and
2 gbic slots populated with 1000sx fiber gbics. I'll check the IOS version
and post it when I get a chance- I think it's 12.1.xx.  $175

This stuff is fully functional and in excellent shape and I'd love to see it
go to a good home. Prices are negotiable and I'm open to interesting trades.

--Dennis
716-348-2610

P.S. I'm in Appling, but I'll deliver to the Atlanta area.