[ale] bandwidth competition (changing the subject)

Forsaken forsaken at targaryen.us
Wed Sep 10 05:58:08 EDT 2008

Whenever mysterious things like that happen, my cynicism kicks in.
I've lost track of the number of times I've taken a call regarding a
problem, it was blatant what was wrong and fixable from where I
sat.... so I did it and then played dumb, making the customer think
they were losing their minds.

yes, I'm a horrible human being