[ale] Comcast Caps Data at 250G/Month

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:54:46 EDT 2008

Paul Cartwright wrote:

> I am just thankful to have a choice NOT to use AT&T and get DSL out here!!
> We were thinking of moving to Alabama, just west of Newnan ( please.. no
> jokes:) and they aren't answering my question about DSl access.. I'm
> beginning to get concerned...

lol, well i am here in Decatur, AL and will say that the choices are
limited to AT&T (Bellsouth) and whatever cable company there is here.

and i actually LIKE Alabama.  granted there are things i don't care for,
but at least WE didn't get invaded by Russia.  guess they knew better
than to step over the state line after they heard most of our gun stores
had sold out!