[ale] Linux Administrator opportunity

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:55:06 EDT 2008

I'm not trying to be insulting. In fact, I'm really in the market for
a job. I just graduated at the end of July, and need to find some real
employment before I have to start paying back my loans. But I every
time I find something on one of the job sites that has an intriguing
title, it ends up being a generic posting by a headhunter. There is no
way to find out what company is offering the job, where they are
located, or what the job actually is. So there is no way to really
decide if it is something I want to apply for.

Thus my question. Do these vague descriptions really work? Is there
actually something interesting behind them? Am I passing up golden
opportunities? Or are they a mask for the most depressing job you
could ever find?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/