[ale] Comcast Caps Data at 250G/Month

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:22:37 EDT 2008

Therein lies the rub. When I do find a job, and move out of the woods,
I was hoping to go with cable for internet service. But I don't like
the thought of a bandwidth cap. So I'll probably try to stick with
DSL. But I use Vonage, and I don't want to give up their service
(Vonage rocks). That means I'll be trying to get naked DSL. In turn,
that means I won't be able to use Atlantic Nexus unless AT&T starts
letting them offer it by that time. :(

So, yes, as I said we have choices. Thereby making Comcast not a
monopoly. But those choices tend to suck.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59