[ale] email rejection

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Sep 9 07:22:36 EDT 2008

I am using Icedove, (thunderbird) on Debian. I setup a filter to forward
an email to my wife. It fails and I get this:

  wifes_email_address_goes_here
    This message has been rejected because it has
    a potentially executable attachment "PREMIUM This is True #743:
    7 September.eml"
    This form of attachment has been used by
    recent viruses or other malware.
    If you meant to send this file then please
    package it up as a zip file and resend it.

<SNIP>

so why can't I forward a .eml amd what else can I do?
my ISP is atnex.net

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800