[ale] Comcast Caps Data at 250G/Month

Forsaken forsaken at targaryen.us
Mon Sep 8 07:07:38 EDT 2008

If I'm not mistaken, the termination clause is limited by law to $200,
and it has to trend downward with less time left on your contract. Even
with the $200 termination fee, when I decided I wanted a Blackberry, it
was cheaper for me to cancel my T-Mobile service and establish service
with AT&T than it was to just pay T-Mobile for the Blackberry and
change my service plan.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 20:43:54 -0400