[ale] public dns servers

Forsaken forsaken at targaryen.us
Mon Sep 8 06:29:01 EDT 2008

If I'm not using my isp or works nameservers, I tend to use
Earthlink's, as they've always been solid for me, and they're not
locked down to the public. I also tend to use them to check propagation
for domains that I add at work, as if it's hit them, I know dns changes
are propagating out to the rest of the net alright