[ale] Anybody writing chemical equations in OpenOffice?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:22:13 EDT 2008

Unless you are adamant about using OpenOffice, I highly suggest
learning LaTeX. It is MUCH easier to write such documents. Take a look
at the output[1] and the source[2] for my final lab report for the
class I took this past summer (note: the last large table was compiled
with calc2latex [3]).

[1] -- http://student.claytonstate.net/~jsumners/chem/Report.pdf
[2] -- http://student.claytonstate.net/~jsumners/chem/Report.tex
[3] -- http://calc2latex.sourceforge.net/