[ale] slate videos

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Sep 4 11:43:12 EDT 2008

Brian Pitts wrote:
> Paul Cartwright wrote:
>> is it Linux, or just Debian.. I tried to view a video from Slate, and it
>> crashes firefox every time, and opera just shows a blank window where
>> the video is supposed to be..
>
> Install noscript. DON'T whitelist slatev.com. Click on each individual
> video you want to watch to allow it.\

Actually I have noscript installed. That was one of the ad-ons I removed
to make it work. I reinstalled ad-block and noscript and it STILL works,
so it was one of the OTHER add-ons that made it crash.. don't know which
one, but I uninstalled about 4-5 apps..
left forecastfox, noscript, and just a few others.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800