[ale] OSS Project

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:32:02 EDT 2008

The place to start is with a project you care about. Pick something
you use every day and look into how you can help it. Usually that
means looking through the bug list and working on some of the
outstanding bugs. Submit patches to the project and you will probably
make it onto the "team" at some point.

Anyone on this list could suggest any number of projects. But if you
don't have any interest in the project yourself, you won't be of much
use to the project.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/