[ale] Codeweavers giving away CrossOver Tomorrow

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:34:56 EDT 2008

Ah, so you think lower gas prices are a *good* thing?

Me, I'm still waiting for the Ideal Car Safety Device:  a steel spike
planted in the middle of the steering wheel with the tip
3 inches from the driver's chest wall. Now _that_ is what I'd call _safe_.

-- CHS
(Yeah, cut off again by some goof in an SUV turning left. It never really
gets old, ya know)