[ale] Codeweavers giving away CrossOver Tomorrow

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:22:02 EDT 2008

Several years ago when I had a hard need to use some microsoft office
products but all I run is linux, codeweavers crossover office performed
quite well. ms office at that time would not run under wine for more
than 20-30 seconds before the crash.

CodeWeavers has contributed much back to the wine project as has Cedega
which is focused on the games aspect of windows apps on Linux.

Thanks for the notice!!