[ale] Apache 1.3 ProxyPass Q

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:03:29 EDT 2008

1)  This is exactly the page I followed when setting mine up.
2)  I'm using  1.3.33-6sarge3
3)  I found http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies.  I
scrolled down
      to "The Complete Configuration" where I found my next hint, seems my
      version doesn't have a "mod_proxy_http" anywhere nor can I find any
      packages for it in the apache 1.3 tree.
4)  Have an example?  Will that help with #3 above?

Robert