[ale] my failure notice

Paul Cartwright paulc at blackbirdpros.com
Sun Oct 26 10:37:12 EDT 2008

  I tried to send this to the list, but it got rejected. I tried to send
to hotmail, but it was rejected. I'm not sure what is rejecting what..
but it seems that I can't send email from my domain account while at
this fricking hotel!!
------------------
to ale:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at www.ip-hotels.com.

<ale at ale.org>:
Connected to 209.195.3.75 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 Rejected by DNSBL

to my domain:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at www.ip-hotels.com.

<friends_email at hotmail.com>:
Connected to 65.54.244.104 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 OU-002 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

Connected to 65.54.244.232 but sender was rejected.

--
Paul Cartwright