[ale] [OT] [unfiltered] Rude Top Sigging (was Firefox Keeps Freezing After Flash Upgrade)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Oct 25 13:55:52 EDT 2008

peace
aaron

--- The ignorance of dogmatic religion is the cancer of humanity,
--- a mutation who's parasitic growth is sustained by terrorizing
--- the child mind with sick phantoms and metastasized through
--- the rabid zealotry of misogynist missionaries.

On 2008, Oct, 24, , at 3:13 PM, Geoffrey wrote:

> Jeff Lightner wrote:
>> Do we really need this proselytizing at the beginning of posts?
>
> Lighten up, we see all kind of sigs fly through the list.  Since
> you're
> top posting, what's wrong with top 'sigging?'

Well, we can start with it's just plain rude, but I guess we should
expect that from self sanctified folk who spew verses from a Babel
that portrays its omnipotent creator as a twisted, petty, egomaniacal,
vengeance blind, baby murdering and bush burning buffoon who seems to
take special pride in sadistically torturing their most naively faithful
and groveling worshipers.

Signatures are not content. Signatures appear at the bottom of documents
as a mark of identity to indicate having read or contributed to the
content.
Besides being rude, placing a signature ahead of the content confuses
the message and might be seen to indicate that the material was
dismissed
without any review or consideration by the signer.

>> "..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to
>> come.." -Rev1:4

And Unicorns are REAL! I know! 'cause the Babel tells me so!

"Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will
he harrow the valleys after thee?"
    -- Job (39:9-10 [KJV] - the gospel of gospels)

Apparently, when not physically torturing Job, the sadistic fun
becomes psychologically humiliating him by instilling expectations
of harnessing non existent mythical creatures to plow his fields.

Unicorns and several other mythical fantasy creatures are declared
real by a number of other Babel-ical passages as well.

Okay, here's my new, real, non-rude, BOTTOM of the post signature:

peace
aaron

--- Based on the factual content and intent of the educational
legislation
--- that they vilify and misrepresent in their hate mongering attack
--- Republicans clearly want all our Kindergarten children to be
raped by
--- sexual predators -- it's their "No Child's Behind Left" policy.