[ale] HOW can I display a file like: showthread.php at t-105297

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:51:37 EDT 2008

OK. sounds like some other flags need to be used with wget.
--convert-links will remake all the downloaded links to point to the
locally downloaded files. A linked file that was not downloaded will be
converted to the full URL format. You will still need to open the
downloaded files using a browser.