[ale] DNS web interface

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:36:42 EDT 2008

Yep. You can have a DNS admin user and all they can do is bind changes.
I believe with a bit of fiddling, you can make the root user ONLY be
able to log in from a local console screen on webmin. That way you can
config webmin with webmin (works well).

It's a solid gui admin tool that is very cross-distro (and platform -
other *nix environments can also use it).

If you get stuck, the author has a book, The book of webmin. It is very
good.