[ale] OT: The Website Is Down: Sales Guy vs. Web Dude

Scott Denlinger scott at scottdenlinger.com
Fri Oct 24 09:18:40 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 08:46:43AM -0400, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> Back when I did telephone support for my past company's systems
> installed around the world I used to love the calls saying "The system
> is down".

What the heck, it's Friday ...

I'm just free-associating here, but I was reminded of the hilarious
Strongbad sendup of techno music using "the system is down" as a vocal line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MId7-xYR2ME

This is from the Homestarrunner site originally, produced by guys from the
Atlanta area, I think.

Scott Denlinger
scott at scottdenlinger.com