[ale] Iptables with vpn

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:18:41 EDT 2008

Oh heck, do it man.

It's great CV fodder, an' the only way you get presentation experience is by
giving one. They're a forgiving audience, and believe me if they can put up
with my crappy OpenOffice junque I'm sure you can do a hundred times better.

And yeah, I expect we're that hard up.

-- CHS
(Giving the presentation this evening)