[ale] cisco vpn help

Stephen Benjamin skbenja at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 22:45:31 EDT 2008

Ultimately, the Cisco device you're connecting to determines whether you can
do a split-tunnel, but from a security stand point split tunnels are a bad
idea.  I think VPNC doesn't have to obey the rules set by the cisco device
you're connecting to.

I use vpnc + the NetworkManager add-on, it's fantastic.