[ale] Question about cable modem connections

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Oct 2 08:19:53 EDT 2008

"untrue" meaning "lie"?

Your experience with Comcast may be different from mine (and what others
have posted on this list in past) but that doesn't make our experiences
"untrue".

Also we're talking about Atlanta so far as I know - perhaps there is a
difference in the way it is operated in the Northeast - most major
companies do have geographic "divisions".  It isn't unusual to see
differences in the way companies operate in such "divisions".   I once
worked for a major telephone company and the difference in the way my
UNIX team operated from that in another area lead to quite a culture
shock when they combined the two operations.