[ale] Viewsonic VX910, broken -- trade for beer

Brian W. Neu ale at advancedopen.com
Wed Oct 1 18:39:48 EDT 2008

If anyone enjoys tinkering/soldering with LCD controller boards, I've
got a great project.

The screen itself is flawless.  No stuck pixels, no scratches.

The screen will flicker for a second with an analog screen, but DVI
never comes up at all.  It was working great then just went black with a
flashing power LED while I was working on it.

I was just going to give it away free, but a 12 pack of beer still seems
fair and people at my office building will love me for it.  Sam Adams is
preferred, but I'm always willing to try new beer if you have a
particular favorite.

I'm off Delk Rd near the Dobbins runway & Fed Ex.  Email me.