[ale] Holy War! Holy War! Re: RTF

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Wed Nov 26 19:20:16 EST 2008

Well, as I recall, I got a copy of MsWord v-1 with my first PC compatible
sometime in that time frame. I haven't been using it ever since... 8-).
A little WordStar, WordPerfect (until a little after Novel screwed them
over), some text formatters, and OpenOffice.

Back to the begining of this piece, I have a vague, unsubstatiated
recollection that RTF started out with a US Navy standard. I can easily be
wrong there however.