[ale] I need to buy a couple large used tape libraries. Thoughts?

Mark wright mark_wright at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 23:33:13 EST 2008

That's what we call a midsize library.  the company I work for services
them and the truly large ones.  We buy them occasionally at a customers
request so we have contacts in the market.  eamil me off list if you
want to us to get you a quote on something.  Used ones are really quite
cheap.

My only other suggestion is eBay.

Mark