[ale] Cisco AnyConnect VPN client

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Tue Nov 25 13:15:44 EST 2008

I have seen this a lot with precompiled binaries, but usually happens
when the linker references a specific symbol in a version library
versus the version-less symlinked pointer.

such as ibXxf86misc.so -> libXxf86misc.so.1.1.0

I am wondering if you should have just made sure that /lib existed in
your linker's config file /etc/ld.so.conf? The binary should be using
the linker to tell it where things are?

then run ldconfig to update the cache

Chris