[ale] To: old timers that have a gmail account

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Nov 23 12:24:16 EST 2008

On Sun November 23 2008, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> I have a copy of Caldera Linux I used at a prior job.

I have a slackware copy from 1995..

> I also have a copy of SCO UNIX 3.2 4.2 and the add on TCP/IP product (it
> was an add on back in 1994.

see Geoff, I think he has some working 3B2's.. I threw all my old UNIX SYS V 5
1/4" floppies away LONG ago, though I might still have a tape backup laying
around somewhere..

> If I dug hard enough I'd probably find copies of DOS 3x and Lotus 123
> 2.x.

um, I know I still have 5 1/4" floppies of:
DOS 2.11
 GoSlow/GoFast utility for 8086 processors to be AT compatible..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800