[ale] To: old timers that have a gmail account

Sean drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Nov 23 00:19:38 EST 2008

Green may be a bright color to the human eye, but those early computer
monitors with green text on a black screen caused a lot of eye strain in
normal office enviornments.

The overhead flourescent lights threw a greenish hue over everything.
Our eyes strained to read the green text through the green haze.

I used to work as a commercial photographer and trying to filter for
"cool white" flourscent bulbs was a bitch as the spectrum is discontinuous.
Color filters that did a half way decent job were very expensive.

Sean