[ale] RHCE books and training

Benjie benjie.godfrey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 18:18:09 EST 2008

I used the Osborne study guide by Micheal Jang.  He offers a pretty
thorough overview of what is required for the test.  But I will warn
you that a lot of hands-on experience is the only thing that will
truly get you through.  Half of the test is diagnosing and fixing
issues on real hardware.  Any flavor of Linux will give you good
experience using the basic shell utilities, admin-tools, and UNIX
services, but you will definitely want to install CentOS several times
on different boxes if you can.

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Engineer-Linux-Study-Certification/dp/0072264543/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227395182&sr=8-1