[ale] Leaving Linux for Outlook plugin

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 22 12:09:49 EST 2008

Brian:

VirtualBox is a good possible solution.  I had put Win2K in QEMU in
spring of last year in case IE was needed sometime, and she says it's
too slow for daily use, but I can't remember if I used the accelerator
module on her 64-bit installation.  I'll certainly give VirtualBox a
try, as I think she's running a dual-core CPU.

Tom