[ale] ALE Central talk

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Nov 21 12:05:57 EST 2008

Hey all,

	For everyone who came out last night to my talk "Toward a Robust Domain
Naming System", I want to extend a great thanks.  It was fun, as usual.
Always a great audience.

	As I mentioned in the talk (and for the rest of you) my slides are
here:

	http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/2008/RobustDNS

	They're up there in .pdf, pdp, .ppt, and .html form.

	Based on the questions that resulted from some of the announcements
before the talk and from my inclusion of some IPv6 points in the talk,
it sounds like there is a high level of interest in a reprise of one or
more of my IPv6 talks.  IIRC that was even mentioned last night.
Checking, it looks like I've done my "Brave New World of IPv6" talk in
front of AUUG and ALE NE a couple of years ago.  I guess I'll freshen
that talk up a bit and offer it up sometime early next year for ALE
Central.  Up to Aaron to schedule.

	Thanks again!

	Regards,
	Mike