[ale] Verizon broadband wireless card for Linux

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Nov 16 15:31:06 EST 2008

	Curious, as I'm looking to move my cell service from Sprint as soon as
my contract is up and also add a data card for my laptop I've been
looking to see how the Linux support and compatibility is. I've been
looking at Verizon. I followed a few links and got to
http://tinyurl.com/5ud7c8 which if I'm reading it right seems to imply
the vzaccess manager runs on Linux or am I mis-read/interpreting what
it's saying? If this is in fact true this is far better than what Sprint
calls support which is that you have to put the device in a Windows or
Mac to activate the card.