[ale] Praise for the Puppy!

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 13:35:56 EST 2008

Um, I must have missed something here...these old laptops can boot off
the network and be full fledged thin clients just fine; it's one of the
same old IBM thinkpad R30/R31 series laptops like we set up at Brandon
and Garden Hills elementary schools as thin client hallway stations.
Why not just use it as a thin client at school and then use as
standalone Puppy system at home?  Most homes I'd end up donating
something like this to wouldn't have broadband, and only might have
dialup/low speed DSL at best.  What's the application for the nxclient?

Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO