[ale] Photoshop/Crossover/GIMP/Epson1280 Question

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 5 16:06:59 EST 2008

Jim,

Thanks for the help.

Last place I asked about quality printing from Linux other writers echoed
your high regard for Linux printer drivers, but I haven't achieved such
good results on my tests: neither color balance nor range were right, and
some colors on my test chart were badly mis-rendered. PSE colors _usually_
just "look right" out of the box (or in this case, the camera).

I'll try 'guten-print'. I _thought_ that was already the driver being used
by my CUPS installation.

  - Mills