[ale] Linux to HAM conversion process

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:59:12 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> Jim Kinney wrote:
> > Awesome responses!!! Lots of good books and groups to look at. As long
> > as "she who must be obeyed" stays unaware for a while longer I may be
> > able to add another interest to the active list.
> >
> > Maybe I need to finish my deck before she finds out...
> >

> That may not be such a idea. Making sure the Honey Do List is mostly
> complete will definitely score you a few points towards personal desires.

I'm hoping the  "listen and maybe talk with people on the shuttle and space
station" may carry some weight with the space nut I'm married to.  :-)

The HDL is of infinite length already. For every item I can scratch off, at
least 3 more get added. Too bad I didn't try to impress her  with an
_inability_ to do many things...

James P. Kinney III