[ale] Linux to HAM conversion process

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Tue Nov 4 08:46:40 EST 2008

My best suggestion (or rather, what I used back in about 1996) was a book
called "Now You're Talking", which now seems to be published as the ARRL Ham
Radio License Manual, published by the American Radio Relay League.  There's
probably also a number of different online resources available.  If you want
some good sites to just get an overview of things, I recommend qrz.com and
arrl.org.

--David