[ale] VMWare ESX shared disk?

Ashley Wilson awilson at smartfurniture.com
Thu May 22 23:22:13 EDT 2008

I would be disinclined to set up file sharing on the ESX host os.  I recommend setting up a VM with NFS sharing, which ESX has a client built in for.  That way you can throttle the NFS server so if it starts acting crazy, it won't pig out on all of your resources.

ashley wilson | network administrator | smart furniture
430 market street | chattanooga tn | 37402
awilson at smartfurniture.com | 423 267 7270x1402
www.smartfurniture.com | design on demand