[ale] ALE is now a Google group!?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed May 21 11:20:37 EDT 2008

I would be happy to talk to anyone at your company about GroupWise.
Every function, from server to client to PDA gateways, all run on linux. You still need a windows box for the BB connector, but that's a RIM issue.

It also supports legacy clients, such as XP and Vista, and also reasonable alternatives such as OSX.

-jt

(One Notes user to another.) I'm forced into it by the company, but not altogether willingly. I do manage to get a jab in every time I have to call the Help Desk because the F*)($%^& thing has crashed again. I just ask when we can change to a real OS (Windows doesn't cut it) and then get a GOOD (read Linux based) productivity suite.

Dan

Dan

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.