[ale] bittorrent issues with Bellsouth

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri May 16 12:43:11 EDT 2008

Well, it just happened again.  I fired up bittorrent, minutes later, I
lost my network connectivity.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's stopping/starting the torrent during the
download.  It just so happens that it was working fine for about 30
minutes.  I stopped the torrent temporarily to use the bandwith for
other purposes, then started it back up.  It was after I started it back
up that I noticed I'd lost my dsl.

I'll play with this later this evening when I don't need the bandwidth.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin