[ale] Web Page Development (was How do I join)

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Fri May 16 10:57:02 EDT 2008

Marc, if you really want a challenge, you could help a few of us with
the GOSEF web page at www.gosef.org

I am most certainly not a web page developer (obvious from the site!),
but I could generate content if you could make it look nice.  I have a
new logo that makes the state of Georgia green, seems like a good
message since Linux thin clients save energy and keep old PCs about
landfills.  I formed GOSEF with several other ALE'ers to evangelize
Linux for schools.  I'd love to point folks to the site when I meet with
new school personnel, but frankly I'd be embarrassed to at this point.

Best,
Daniel

 >Message: 4
 >Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:39:02 -0400
 >From: "Marc Ferguson" <mferguson at digitalalias.net>
 >Subject: Re: [ale] How Do I Join?

 >That's neat to know. So it seems the action is in the mailing list.
Still, and it's probably because I'm a web developer, presentation is
very important to me.  :)

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO