[ale] How Do I Join?

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Fri May 16 08:07:46 EDT 2008

Ha-ha,

That's good to know. I'm very excited about the LUG. I spent some time
chattin' with the fellas on IRC last night. Very helpful and some of
them even laughed at my lame jokes - good crowd.

I'm a contractor for CDC as a web manager, I still freelance so you
can view my portfolio at www.digitalalias.net/portfolio/. I also
manage my WoW guild's web site using Wordpress and PHPBB 3, I took an
exsisting theme and modified it to be more WoW-like. You can view that
at www.eyesoftheeast.net (I post as Marfejokin, ironically my Star
Wars name).