[ale] How Do I Join?

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Thu May 15 21:44:17 EDT 2008

On 5/15/2008 at 9:11 PM James Sumners wrote:

>Actually, I don't see the problem. It is fully functional, and the
>information is easy to find. But I don't think anyone is going to try
>and prevent you from suggesting something that might be prettier. If
>you are willing to donate your time to the project, I am sure it will
>be given proper consideration.

As long as you don't use Sharepoint on an IIS server with FrontPage extensions, that is!  ;c)

And as stated before, welcome to Fantasy I..., er A.L.E.!!  Oh, do take up the offer of the InstallFest this weekend; they don't happen very often, and it would coincide nicely with your fresh start.

Qapla',
Robert~

   * Microsoft is NOT a standard. *

SIXIT Consulting