[ale] Ale.org Content/Design (was How Do I Join?)

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu May 15 21:32:57 EDT 2008

Marc Ferguson wrote:
> I see,  you're right about that. How about a redesign then - something a
> little more... ah... nicer.  I don't mean to sound like a pompous jerk
> or anything.  I'd love to show off my LUG to friends and family, but the
> site now isn't really something to show off, if you know what I mean.

The site is using Wordpress. I'll admit to not being a fan of the
background image. If enough people have similar feelings, perhaps a new
theme could be chosen.

Some of the static content could do with a refresh too; no sense linking
to ftp.ale.org for instance. Of course, we don't want to distract the
admin team from the more important task of keeping the emails flowing.

-Brian