[ale] How Do I Join?

Marc Ferguson marc at fergytech.net
Thu May 15 20:48:06 EDT 2008

I see,  you're right about that. How about a redesign then - something a
little more... ah... nicer.  I don't mean to sound like a pompous jerk
or anything.  I'd love to show off my LUG to friends and family, but the
site now isn't really something to show off, if you know what I mean.
Thanks for your kind response. :D

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 20:21 -0400, James Sumners wrote:

> The mailing list encompasses all of those things. There really isn't
> any need to complicate the website with them.
>

> 2008/5/15 Marc Ferguson <marc at fergytech.net>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I did a google search for "georgia lug" and I dug my way through the results
> > and/or sites to www.ale.org.  Followed the link to the mailing list and here
> > I am.
> >
> > Btw, who handles the web site?  I'm a web developer and I'd like to help
> > design the site and get a more community feel to it, forums, blogs,
> > articles, etc.  Thanks for the welcomes.

Marc F.