[ale] Recall: Job Opportunity- Linux/System Admin

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu May 15 16:20:18 EDT 2008

On Thursday 15 May 2008, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> Funny - this list goes on and on about all sorts of OT stuff but 3
> emails about something almost on topic (job opportunity for Linux admin)
> is enough to send some folks into a tizzy.

Since we (apparently) no longer have a separate list just for job postings, I
think it *is* on topic. Not that I'm qualified for any of them -- but I can
dream can't I:)

Speaking of the job list, last post I received was January 07. Clicking the
link at the bottom of that message, gets a "no such list". What happened?
--
William