[ale] curious spam

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue May 13 08:13:49 EDT 2008

    I've been with Bellsouth/AT&T since July '06 and have never used my
provided email address either and all it ever gets is spam. I don't even
bother forwarding it anywhere because of that fact. I'll look every
couple of months to see if AT&T sent anything, or if more frequent if
I've got nothing better to do than weed through spam, otherwise I don't
bother with it.