[ale] printers

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu May 8 10:52:28 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 07:05 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> my longest is usually the 3-page Delta ticket receipt:) and I try to
> only print page 1-2. the barcode, and the pricing. My wife will print
> web pages... after more web pages.. I tried to setup the Epson as  2
> printers, the default being epson greyscale, NO COLOR.. it didn't
> work.

Yuck.

Though, that's a good reason to have a color laser.  I am looking
forward to having one so that I don't have to---like I did with my
ink-jet printer---decide whether or not I _really_ need something in
color before I print it.  I can just print, and it's inexpensive, no
matter what I print.

Of course, it'd also mean that I could print fliers for Ubuntu and pay
14 year olds to hang them up on telephone poles.  :)

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us
cell: 678-522-7934                       im: mike at trausch.us, jabber