[ale] dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu May 8 02:51:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 00:25 -0600, JK wrote:
> C-U supplies an argument to the following command, in both
> GNU and XEmacs AFAIK.  Though I could be wrong, I've used
> Xemacs almost exclusively for quite a while.  And usually
> I keep the flamey-things command bound to Ctrl-Meta-X F,
> but I suspect the humor may not have been as obvious had
> I not spelled out the whole command...

Ahh.  It is a repetition command in my setup.  Not sure if I changed
that once upon a time or if that's the default setup.  If I want to do
something 500 times, I C-U 500 <something>.  Not sure if it can be used
for other things in my config, though... ahh, always something to go
figure out.  :)

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us